Here’s a list of what’s going on tonight:
- Italian Fest at Marquette Park, corner of Park/Mt. Moriah in East Memphis
- Route South on the Peabody Rooftop, 6-10 PM, $5 cover, ladies free until 8
- Daddy Mack Blues Band on the Madison rooftop, 5:30-10:30 PM
- Shoe Happy Hour at Tyiese Scarpa boutique at 515 S. Main, 6-8 PM. Free wine, cocktails, hors d’ouevres.
- Q107.5 patio party with Garry Goin and G3 at EP Delta Kitchen
- Super 5 at the Red Rooster. Ladies get in free, balloon drop, win a trip to the Bahamas.
- ’80s for the Ladies Night at Hollywood Disco (Raiford’s). Opens 9 PM, serving mixed drinks and quarts of Bud Light.
- Eric Hughes Blues Band at Ground Zero
- The Sauce Boss at Blues City Cafe. At the end of the show, everyone eats gumbo!
- Trivia night at TJ Mulligan’s Pinch
- Ladies’ Night at Tug’s at the River Inn of Harbor Town. Half price drinks for ladies.
Coming later today or early tomorrow: Notes and commentary on this week’s Memphis Flyer.