Here’s what’s going on tonight. I don’t have a Memphis Flyer handy (the bums sold them all before I could get to the box) so this may be a little less complete than usual:
- Dr. Zarr’s Amazing Funk Monster on the Peabody rooftop, 6-10 PM, $5 cover, ladies free until 8 PM. Final rooftop party of the season for the Peabody. Winners of their rooftop photo contest will be announced.
- Charlie Wood Trio on the Madison rooftop, 5:30-10:30 PM, $7 cover.
- Jazz & blues on the rooftop of the River Inn of Harbor Town, 6:30 PM. Also Ladies’ Night in Tug’s with half-off drinks for ladies.
- Patio party with the Mississippi Mudslingers and Q107.5 at EP Delta Kitchen
- KIX 106 Country on Beale with Jake Owen and Ashton Shepherd, 7 PM, Pepsi Pavilion at Third and Beale.
- Afterglow at the Flying Saucer, 9:30 PM, $3 cover.
- Yes No Maybe at the Red Rooster
- Eric Hughes Blues Band at Ground Zero, 8 PM.
- ’80s for the Ladies Night at Hollywood Disco, formerly Raiford’s. Mixed drinks and quarts of Bud Light and DJ spinning ’80s tunes.
- People who suck night at Club Lame… I mean, Club Atlas
- Trivia night at TJ Mulligan’s, 8 PM
I hate to not turn Charlie Wood green to indicate him as the recommendation for the evening, but he’s up against the last Peabody party of the year and I’ve just got to go with that one. I’ll be at a private party from 5 to 7 (should get lots of pics of the Nuh-Uh Girl eating) and will then head to the Peabody.