If you purchased chicken in the past decade, you may be eligible for a payout from a class action settlement. The settlement stems from a lawsuit accusing six chicken producers of price-fixing.
Let’s take a look at what college football games of interest happen tomorrow.
- Tennessee Tech at Tennessee, 11 AM, SEC Network
- 1 Alabama at 11 Florida, 2:30 PM, ABC
- Georgia Southern at 20 Arkansas, 3 PM, SEC Network
- Mississippi State at Memphis, 3 PM, ESPN2
- 22 Auburn at 10 Penn State, 6:30 PM, ABC
- Tulane at 17 Ole Miss, 7 PM, ESPN2
- 19 Arizona State at 23 BYU, 9:15 PM, ESPN
The University of Memphis is reminding fans that cowbells aren’t allowed at Liberty Bowl Stadium.
It’s National Monte Cristo Day. My pick would be the Waffle Monte Cristo with real maple syrup from Kooky Canuck.
Get ready for a soggy weekend at the Mississippi State-Memphis game, Cooper-Young Fest, and other outdoor activities. Local 24’s Chelsea Chandler has us at a 70% or greater chance of rain for the next four days.
Max Weinberg’s Jukebox comes to the Halloran Centre tomorrow night. Weinberg is a music historian, drummer for Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, and was band leader for Conan O’Brien for 17 years.
It’s an unusually slow news day for a Friday. That’s all I’ve got. Back tomorrow with more news.