The Majestic Grille has updated its menu, and there are a lot of items I can’t wait to try. Some of the new items on the menu:
- Crab and crawfish dip
- Tempura fried shrimp. I had these at their private party a couple of weeks ago and they are GOOD!
- Chicken liver mousse with homemade apple jelly
- A duck confit flatbread with caramelized onions, sun-dried cranberries, mixed greens, and goat cheese
- A salmon flatbread with red onions, spinach, and mozzarella
- Seared tuna sandwich with wasabi mayo
- Cajun grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, aged cheddar and Creole mustard
- Creole chicken salad wrap
- Veggie wrap
- Smoked chicken penne with shittake mushrooms, scallions, and parmesan cream
- Shrimp and scallop linguini
- A “nice” cheese and “mean” sausage platter
- A 12-ounce filet mignon for those who have bigger appetites than the 8-ounce. Many people have said the filets at the Majestic are the best in town.
Last year, I bought $250 in gift cards at a one-day half-off sale they ran. I still have about $180 left to spend, and it looks like I now have a lot of new menu items to try.
You can view the entire menu on the Majestic Grille’s website. Note in particular that local celebrity John D has his own item named after him on the brunch menu. John recommends that you wash down his breakfast with his beverage of choice, a Bud Light.
Major concert info to come later today.