Proofreaders needed

I’m looking for one or two people to proofread my blog. Specifically, I’m looking for people who a) read this blog pretty regularly, at least once a day; and b) work in the service industry. There’s a specific kind of mistake I’m looking to be warned about, one I’ve made a couple of times recently. It isn’t something obvious like spelling or grammar, and 98% of the people who read this blog wouldn’t notice it at all. But the other 2% would. If you’re willing to help shoot me an e-mail at Compensation: I’ll buy you a beer or a drink now and then when I see you out.