If so, check this out:
OpenOffice is a free office suite that contains the following tools:
- Writer, a word processor that creates documents compatible with Word
- Calc, a spreadsheet that creates Excel-compatible workbooks
- Impress, presentation software that creates slideshows compatible with PowerPoint
- Base, a database program which can work with Access databases, as well as most other databases through ADO, ODBC, LDAP, etc.
- Draw, a drawing program which uses vector graphics
- Math, an equation editor
Looks like it can do most of what Microsoft Office can do at 0% of the price. Might be worth a look if you’re computing on a budget.