It may be snowing outside here in Memphis, but tomorrow is the first day of meterological spring, and warm weather is right around the corner. So, while it’s been snowing, I’ve been working, re-loading my web store the Tube Top Boutique with 2009 inventory.
Some of the highlights of the new inventory:
- Increased number of solid color tube tops. In most cases these are basic tube top styles that are available in multiple colors.
- Tube tops are still broken down into individual colors too, for quick, convenient shopping.
- I added a separate category for Ed Hardy tube tops since they’ve become so popular.
- Rather than just have one overwhelmingly large tube dress category, I’ve broken then down by color, again to make the shopping experience more convenient.
- I’ve broken out formal strapless dresses and tube dresses into a separate category.
- Just for fun, I added Santa tube dresses.
- I’ve greatly expanded the strapless bra selection on the site this year; in fact, there are more bras on the site (over 700) than there are tube tops. I’ve also broken out convertible strapless bras, push-up strapless bras, adhesive bras, and backless bras into their own categories.
- And, of course, the sexy/scandalous category has new inventory as well.
When you shop at Tube Top Boutique, checkout is handled by Amazon.com, the Internet’s pioneer in the secure checkout process, so you can rest assured that your information remains safe. They handle shipping too. I never see your name or credit card number; I just receive a notification that items were ordered. I get a commission on the items, ranging from 4% to 8.5% depending on the total monthly volume sold by all my Amazon affiliate websites.
Tube Top Month is three months and a day away, so it’s time to get ready! Happy tube-topping!