There will be a block party on the block of the Main Street Mall just north of Peabody Place this Thursday, May 21, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. Free to the public, with music by Blind Mississippi Morris and the Bluff City Backsliders, and the following businesses will offer specials:
- Majestic Grille – buy one appetizer get one half price for dine-in only; $4 mojitos on the patio.
- Circa – $5 appetizers, $5 featured wines by the glass, $20 bottles.
- Center for Southern Folklore – $4 peach cobbler and ice cream, $16 64 oz. Ghost River growlers.
- Shelton Clothiers – 20% off entire store excluding sale items.
- Bluefin – Kono Grilled Beef, Chicken or Shrimp with teriyaki sauce $12; $5 Bluefin Cosmo, $2 domestic beer.
- Silly Goose – $3 wells.
- Tobacco Bowl will have a table on hand for the debut of their new Bluff City Cigar.
- Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art – 25% off museum admission, 15% off any one item in the museum store.
- Art under a Hot Tin Roof – preview of their new store; showcase of pearl and leather jewelry.
- RiverTown Art Gallery – specials on Memphis prints.
Great way to start your evening before the Peabody or Madison rooftop parties or whatever you decide to get into.
Ques Brothers booth walkthrough video will be posted as soon as it finishes uploading to YouTube.