The businesses in the block of Main and Peabody Place will hold the third in their series of spring block parties this Thursday, June 18 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. Free admission, and Groundspeak and Hope Clayburn and Soul Scrimmage will provide the live music. Specials include
- Majestic Grille: $4 mojitos on the patio; for dine-in, buy one appetizer, get another half-price.
- Circa: $5 appetizers, $5 featured wines by the glass, $20 bottles.
- Center for Southern Folklore: $4 peach cobbler and ice cream, $16 64 oz. Ghost River growlers.
- Shelton Clothiers will have their 4th anniversary celebration, with 20% off the entire store, excluding sale items.
- Bluefin: $12 Krono grilled beef, chicken, or shrimp with teriyaki sauce $12; $5 Bluefin Cosmo, $2 domestic beer.
- Silly Goose: $3 wells
- Chiropractic Memphis: Free chair massages
- Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art: $2 off admission, and 15% off any one item in the museum store
- Art Under a Hot Tin Roof is now open and will stay open late for the block party.
- RiverTown Art Gallery: Specials on Memphis prints
- The Orpheum will be there selling tickets to WICKED.
It’s going to be a hot Thursday night, so ladies, a tube top would be an excellent choice of attire to keep cool.
As for tonight, it’s going to be a very kooky evening.